The University of Sheffield is inviting applications for International Undergraduate Scholarship for the year 2019. Scholarships are available to new international (non-EU) students.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
Students may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as IELTS.
- Applications Deadline: June 14, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all undergraduate degree courses are included except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Scholarship Award: The International Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 is worth 10% of your tuition fee and is offered in each following academic year subject to sustained academic success.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to new international (non-EU) students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK